The Resort, in which these resale lots are located, is situated on 218 acres and is located on the north shorelines of Gleniffer Lake .
Below is a list of some of the features of the Resort.
- Approximately 5000 feet of shoreline and beach
- 75 minutes from Calgary, 2 hours from Edmonton and only 35 minutes from Red Deer
- 13,000 sq ft community center with a licensed restaurant that backs onto the Lake. This facility also has fitness facilities, games room, showers, laundry facilities as well as an indoor hot tub and an indoor and outdoor heated pool
- The indoor pool / hot tub / fitness facilities / games room are open year round
- Challenging full length 9 hole golf course ( licensed ) and putting greens
- Par 3 pitch & putt mini – links ( driving net )
- Security entrance ( gated community )
- Paved roads ( cleared of snow in the winter months )
- General store ( offering a variety of Foothills Creamery Ice Cream, staple foods, DVD rentals, and assorted treats for the kids )
- Tennis / Basketball / Beach Volleyball Courts
- 5 Horse shoe pits
- Baseball diamond ( Saturday morning baseball )
- 6 outdoor adult fitness machines
- 2 playground/Park areas
- Off leach field adjacent to the park for your furry friends
- On site manager
- Private beach with diving platform
- Boat launch and dock, as well as individual boat slips in a secured area
- Extremely clean lake ( great for swimming and all water sports )
- State of the Art water and sewage treatment plant ( no sceptic field )
- Approximately 40 x 80-ft deeded lots ( not leased land )
- Deep serviced water and sewer to allow for winter use, in all phases excluding phase one.
- Total 751 lots within the resort
- Minutes from a Alberta Fishery stocked rainbow trout pond
- Minutes from the town of Spruce View . This cozy town offers a Co-op grocery store, hardware store, post office, Tivoli Restaurant, liquor store, motel and Fire Hall
- Minutes from the smaller town of Dickson , which boasts a wonderful antique Danish museum(Ice cream parlor), The beautiful “Danish Canadian National Museum”(See photos on our website “Photo Gallery”, The Gammel House offering a variety of crafts and gifts. Reverend Randy Fiege is the local Pastor at the Bethany Lutheran Church
Please come view these resale lots in this Paradise. After eleven years I am still truly amazed – such a wonderful place is so close to home!