Please read the following rules prior to booking. There will be no refunds if you are denied access to the Resort or asked to leave the Resort for breaking any of these rules. Please help us keep the integrity of the park during your visit. It is important for renters to know this is a Resort and not a campground. The Resort caters to family and mature adult groups.
- If you have rented a park model/cottage you agree to leave this property in the same condition as when you arrived.
- If the property requires additional cleaning to bring it back to the same condition, the renter agrees to pay a fee of $25.00 per hour for cleaning.
- All must abide by the one-way roads. Speed limit is 15kms.
- You must have a valid driver’s license to drive a golf cart.
- Maximum of 2 motor vehicles and one watercraft per lot.(If lot can accommodate this)
- Driving or parking is not allowed on grassed areas. (There are designated parking areas throughout the Resort.)
- For lots that allow pets: 2 pets maximum, which must be kept leashed at all times, picked up after, and under no circumstances allowed on the golf course.
- NOISE: Quiet time is 11pm to 9am.
- Walking, riding a bike, driving a golf cart or cutting across the golf course is not permitted at any time.
- No snowmobiles or all – terrain vehicles of any type permitted in the resort.
- No motorcycle are permitted to tour within the resort.
- Your site must be kept neat and tidy at all times.
- Take garbage to the designated disposal located on the provided map.
- Do not flush feminine hygiene products or diapers down toilets. You will be held liable for any resulting damages, which may include Resort as well as lot equipment and facilities.
- Do not trespass on neighboring properties (including pets).
- Do not hang clothing outside anywhere visible to the public.
- Paradise Realty reserves the right to cancel rental bookings. If this need should arise we will work with you to find an alternate booking that fits your needs. If we are unable to accommodate you, we will issue a full refund.
- All boats must maintain a speed of not more than 5 miles per hour (no wake) when around the docks and when entering or leaving dock or marina areas.
Vehicles and boat trailers must be taken back to your lot and not parked beside the garbage containers.
Anyone disobeying the above rules will be escorted off the property immediately.
I the renter agree to obey all the above rules and regulations and agree to pay for any damages I or my guests cause within the resort.
To Paradise Realty: I/we the renter agree to pay for any damage we cause to this property. As well as any other right which you or the Owners of my rental unit may have at law, you also hereby have my irrevocable permission to immediately charge my credit card for any damage I, my pets(if any) or my guests cause to this or any property within the Resort. This will include lost access keys at a rate of $50.00 per key. I, the renter agree that Paradise Realty and the owner of the property rented shall not be held liable for any damage, injuries or weather-related problems or any circumstances beyond its control during or affecting a renter’s stay. Paradise Realty acts as an agent for property owners and accepts no liability on their behalf under any circumstances.